Frozen Yoghurt Pops
Summer is here! Celebrate the coming of a new addition to your gang with a gorgeous Summery baby shower. There are many ways to make the most of this wonderful time. Deck out your Summer baby shower with sweet Summer treats. If the sun is shining and the weather is after getting warmer – it sounds like ice pop season! This tasty recipe for frozen yoghurt pops yields fruity and delicious results. And, they are super easy to make!
What you Need :
- 60g frozen summer fruits
- 150g low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1 small bowl
- Ice pop moulds and sticks
How to Make :
- Let the frozen summer berries soften slightly and put them into a small bowl.
- Pour in the natural yogurt and honey and stir
- Divide the yogurt mixture between 4 lolly moulds and freeze for at least 4 hours or until solid.
This simple a nutritious treat will be adored by your guests on a hot Summer day! These frozen yoghurt pops are the perfect treat to serve at a garden party baby shower or as a dessert after a barbecue. Frozen pops like these are a crowd favourite. And, sky is the limit when it comes to ingredients! Try using orange juice or other fruit juices instead of yoghurt for a citrusy vibe.
Planning a Summer themed baby shower? Check out our tips here! Make the most of that gorgeous sunshine with your nearest and dearest!