Chocolate Dipped Heart Rice Krispie Cakes
This trendy take on a classic treat is super tasty and highly aesthetic! Step your rice krispie game up a notch with these adorable treats. Who doesn’t love rice krispie cakes?! These are going to be a major crowd pleaser.
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 Package of Marshmallows 10oz.
- 5-6 Cups Rice Krispies cereal
- pink food colouring
- White chocolate
- Melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated
- Using a buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into a 13x9x2 inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Leave to cool completely.
- Using a heart cookie cutter cut the treats and set on a plate.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat the white chocolate for 30 seconds at a time. Stir intermittently. When melted, add in food colouring and stir.
- Dip the rice crispy treats half way into the chocolate.
- Place finished treats onto wax paper and leave cool completely
- It takes about 15 minutes
This delicious recipe is simple and perfect for making with kids. Your guests will love these gorgeous looking heart shaped rice krispie cakes! And, they are perfect for party favours. Wrap in a napkin and pop into one of these cute party favour bags. What a wonderful way to say “Thanks for coming!”.