The Nursery Rhyme Quiz
Having a baby shower is a wonderful way to gather and celebrate the coming of a new baby. All your closest friends and family will all gather to talk about the new baby on the way. Baby shower games are a fantastic way to break the ice. This game will have your guests remembering all of the old nursery rhymes they learned as children. It might be easier for the ones with little ones of their own!
How to prepare :
- Type out a list of nursery rhymes and leave some of the words blank.
- Print and photo copy this list several times.
How to play :
- Pass these lists around to your guests with a few pens.
- Ask them to fill in the blanks.
- The person who fills in the most blanks correctly wins!
Whether it is the lyrics to ‘Ring around a Rosie’ or ‘Three Blind Mice’, this game will definitely get a nostalgic vibe going! Guests will share their favourite nursery rhymes. If they have kids of their own they can share their kids favourites. What a delightful way to get to know one another and have some amazing baby shower fun! This baby shower game is a classic.