Easter Themed Cake Pops
These incredible Easter Themed Cake Pops will create show stopping centre piece to any party table spread! Make an assorted collection of chicks, bunnies and of course easter eggs. Your guests will absolutely adore them. Get creative and see how many fun designs you can think of. These Easter Themed Cake Pops are super simple to make with kids. Fun from start to finish, these cake pops are the perfect Easter sweet treat.
What you need :
- A box of cake mix (chocolate or vanilla)
- A few deep, narrow cups of melted white chocolate
- Food colouring
- Assorted Decorations
- Cake pop sticks
How to Make :
- Make the cake, following the directions on the box
- Allow to cool
- Crumble into fine crumbs in large bowl
- Add frosting and incorporate with your hands, until the mixture can be formed into 1.5 inch balls and hold its shape.
- Insert cake pop stick into each ball
- Dip into melted white chocolate that has been coloured
- Allow to dry upright and decorate
So make a few of these adorable cake pops and you won’t regret it! They are so easy and fun to make that it will definitely be a recipe you return to time and time again. Also, these sensational Easter Themed Cake Pops will make the perfect addition to any party favour bags that you might be planning. Ideal for your Easter Themed Baby shower, these cake pops will be the talk of the party.