Easter Bunny Cupcakes
Having an Easter time baby shower is the best excuse to up the cute factor! All of those pastels we love are in season and all of the cutest baby animals are being born. These absolutely adorable Easter Bunny Cupcakes are the perfect sweet treat to serve at your upcoming Easter baby shower! This cute bunnies are so quick and easy to make, you could even get help from a few little ones if they happen to be running around the house! These sweet Easter Bunny Cupcakes will really look the part on your Easter table spread.
What you need :
- A box of cake mix
- White frosting
- Medium sized white marshmallows
- Pink sugar candy
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Chocolate chips
- Pink or green cupcake cases
How to Make :
- Make cupcakes using directions written on back of box
- Allow to cool
- Pipe white icing on the top of each cupcake
- Cut marshmallows into 1cm segments
- Place on sticky side of each segment into pink sugar candy
- Attach to cupcake as bunny ears
- Finish by adding sprinkles for whiskers and chocolate chips for eyes and nose.
So whip up a batch of these scrumptious East Bunny Cupcakes and see your friends and family smile! Create that whimsical, super cute, pastel atmosphere that is ideal for any baby shower. What a wonderful way to celebrate this special time. They will fly off the table! Don’t forget to reserve a few for those party favour bags. Serve with these adorable Easter Bunny Napkins and you are all set!