Butter Cream Cone Cakes
These super cute butter cream cone cakes are the best! They are absolutely adorable and won’t melt, so perfect for display on a party table. These butter cream cone cakes are all the spring and summer time joy without the mess of melted ice-cream.
What you need :
- 12 Ice cream cup cones
- 175g Unsalted Butter
- 175g Caster Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 175g Self-Raising Flour
- 50g Ground Almonds
- Sprinkles, Edible Glitter & Chocolate Flakes
- 300g Unsalted Butter
- 300g Icing Sugar (Sifted)
How to make :
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 and put the ice-cream cup cones in the holes of the muffin tray.
- Cream together the butter and sugar and add in the vanilla extract and the eggs, one at a time, adding a spoonful of the flour if the mixture starts to split.
- Fold in the flour and the ground almonds and spoon the mixture into the ice-cream cup cones, making sure the batter reaches the bottom of the cone.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes.
- Whisk all the 300g Unsalted Butter and 300g Icing Sugar with 2 tsp of vanilla extract(Sifted) together until fluffy.
- Pipe the buttercream on the top of each ice-cream cake in a large swirl.
- Decorate with sprinkles, glitter and a chocolate flake
This recipe is perfect for warm weather. They are totally unique and will be a crowd favourite. Who doesn’t love ice-cream, cupcakes – or a cross between the two?! These butter cream cone cakes would be a perfect addition to this Carnival baby shower theme.