Summer is here! What a gorgeous time to throw a baby shower. Baby showers are so special at this time of year. The sun is shining and flowers are fully in bloom. What does this mean? Loads of adorable buzzing bees! Celebrate these fuzzy little fellows by serving these super tasty bee cake pops at your baby shower. They are decorative, delicious and easy to make.
What you need :
- A box of cake mix (chocolate or vanilla)
- A cup of melted white chocolate
- Yellow food colouring
- Black icing pen
- Cake pop sticks
- White chocolate buttons
How to Make :
- Make the cake following the directions on the box
- Leave until completely cool
- Break up into fine crumbs in large bowl
- Add frosting and mix with your hands until the mixture can be made into 1.5 inch balls and hold its shape.
- Insert cake pop stick into each ball
- Dip into the melted white chocolate that has been coloured yellow
- Allow them to dry upright
- Add details using the black icing pen
- Add wings using white chocolate buttons
So serve these cute little bee cake pops at your baby shower! They would also make the perfect party favour for your guests. You could pop one of these amazing bee cake pops into a party bag with a napkin and be good to go. They may create quite the buzz! Your guests will adore these super tasty sweet treats. And, they would be the perfect addition to our Sweet as can Bee theme!