Top 3 Baby Shower Mocktails 2019
Whip up these tasty mocktails for your best friends upcoming baby shower! Whether they are into fruity smoothies or just the alcohol free version of their favourite Saturday night cocktail -this list has it all! The perfect drinks to wash down all of that amazing cake!
1. Cucumber + Mint Limeade
- 4 sprigs of mint, without the stems
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp course sea salt
- 3 1/2 cups water
- Coarsely chop up your cucumber and put it into your blender.
- Add mint leaves to the blender.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients to the blender
- blend on high until the limeade is completely mixed.
- Serve over ice with mint, a slice of cucumber and a lime wedge.
2. Strawberry Milk Slushy
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1 cup strawberry milk powder
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Fresh Strawberries
- Pour milk, powder and ice cubes into blender and blend until ice is crushed
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream, sliced fresh strawberries and a sprinkle of sugar.
3. Little Star Mocktail
- 2 shots of fresh pineapple juice
- 1 shot grapefruit juice
- 1 shot coconut milk from a can
- 1 shot fresh pouring cream
- 1 star fruit (carambola)
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake it up!
- Strain into a glass
- Garnish with a slice of star fruit
(This mocktail would be a fabulous addition to our Twinkle Twinkle Little Star themed baby shower!)
Remember to make a few batches of each! It is important to stay hydrated while opening so many presents, right? Celebrating that you guys do is thirsty work! These delicious baby shower mocktails will go down a storm.