Baby Shower Christmas Cookies
These Baby Shower Christmas Cookies will be a decorative and delicious way to celebrate this special time! Cookie cutters shaped like Angles, Babies or mittens would be perfect!
- 600g Plain Flour
- 300g Butter (room temperature)
- 300g Caster Sugar
- 2 medium Eggs (beaten)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Royal Icing in piping bag
- Edible Silver/Gold Christmas Balls
- Christmas Cutters Stars, Trees, Snowmen etc
How to Make :
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
- Grease flat baking trays.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla essence and mix.
- Gradually add the flour and mix until dough is formed.
- Divide into 2 balls, wrap and chill for 1 hour.
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured board to a thickness of 3-4mm.
- Cut with cutters of choice.
- bake in a central oven position for about 12 minutes
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes then transfer to wire tray to cool.
- When cold decorate as you choose!
These Baby Shower Christmas Cookies would go great with hot chocolate or a hot apple cider! Don’t forget to serve on one of these glitzy gold napkins! These Baby Shower Christmas Cookies would also be a great gift to bring to a Baby Shower. Put them in a vintage Christmas biscuit tin and wrap it in a bow! It would look beautiful under a tree, or make it part of your festive Christmas party table!